The ski area Arlberg
305 kilometres of marked ski runs, superbly prepared slopes for all ability levels, and 200 km of off-piste and challenging steep slopes and deep-snow ski runs, snowboard fun parks, carving areas, permanent racing circuits and numerous cosy meeting places ensure variety and enjoyment.
- Snowboarding and skiing (305 km slopes)
- Cross-country skiing (40 km)
- Tobogganing (also at night, 4.3 km)
- Ski show
- Winter walking tours
- Ice skating
- Bavarian curling
- Climbing center arlrock
- Sauna, Pool, Fitness at the wellness center ARLBERG-well.com
Winter at the Arlberg
Arlberg has always been famous for its beauty, reliable snow extending right down to the villages and the excellent condition of its slopes. A total of 97 of state-of-the-art cable cars and lifts offer the highest standard of safety and comfort. Another pioneering feature is the ARLBERG-CARD, a reusable high-tech ski pass which automatically opens the ski-lift entrances.
Summer in St. Anton am Arlberg
St. Anton Summer card
With your St. Anton Summer Card you experience a fabulous summer right up close! The card provides you with a host of possibilities to discover the enjoyments of the incomparable region with the villages St. Anton am Arlberg, Pettneu, Flirsch and Strengen. You get your St. Anton Summer Card free-of-charge on the first day of your vacation from your host. It is valid until your day of departure and provides you with many activities throughout the region.
The following services are included free in your Summer Card
- For one day, use of all cablecars which are open as often as you like
- One admission to the swimming pool at ARLBERG-well.com or at Wellnesspark Arlberg Stanzertal in Pettneu
- One guided hiking tour corresponding to our weekly programme
- Choose one activity from the three following offers: e-bike tours (including loaned bike), a round of archery or Yoga, corresponding to the weekly programme
- One free-of-charge green fee for the St. Anton am Arlberg 9-hole golf course (basic Golf Certificate required)
- Free admission to Museum St. Anton am Arlberg
- One attendance to the torchlight hike
- Unlimited use of all operating buses running between Landeck and St. Christoph am Arlberg (local bus, hikers bus, Verwall bus, public bus from St. Christoph am Arlberg to Landeck)
- Children’s programme from Monday through Friday
St. Anton Premium-Card
St. Anton unlimited! The Premium Card is available for 3, 5 or 7 days in order to enjoy any extra activity offered by your St. Anton Summer Card.
- Unlimited, free-of-charge use of all cablecars which are open
- Daily free-of-charge use of swimming pools at ARLBERG-well.com and Wellnesspark Arlberg Stanzertal in Pettneu
- Free-of-charge use of all activities on the weekly programme
- E-Biking (incl. loaned bike)
- Nordic Walking
- Summer Curling
- An additional, free-of-charge green fee for the St. Anton am Arlberg 9-hole golf course (green licence required)
Many attractive bonus services of our associate companies.